Wednesday, October 30, 2013

China Glaze Monsters Ball

 Hey guys! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year and I love doing nail art for it. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to devote to here or my nails really. I did pick up four of the China Glaze Monsters Ball Halloween polishes for this year a few weeks ago and am just now getting around to trying them. I know, I fail. Anyways, on to the polish.
 Fang-Tastic is a clear base with blue, green, and pink glitter. Picture is two coats over a sheer, light shimmer polish with top coat.


 Howl You Doin' is a rich, deep purple base with copper flakes and purple shimmer. It's very reminiscent of OPI Merry Midnight. Picture is two coats with top coat.


 Bat My Eyes is a black jelly base loaded with gold glitter and a bit of orange bar glitter here and there. Picture is two coats with top coat.


 Boo-gie Down is a clear base with black, orange, and white various sized hex glitter with black bar glitter as well. Picture is two coats over Agro with top coat.


 What will you be doing for Halloween? Check back tomorrow for a bit of Halloween nail art and my pumpkins for this year!

1 comment:

  1. very coolly and especially actually by a holiday Halloween)

    I too this time tried to make thematic manicure and it seems left very lovely)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...