Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Eclectic Glitter Leopard

 Hey guys! I wasn't sure what to really call this. I wanted to do leopard with the China Glaze glitters I recently picked up, you can see those swatches here. I used OPI Alpine Snow for the base and black acrylic paint that I used a fan brush and went quickly across the tips. Then I used China Glaze Get Carried Away on my thumb and middle fingers, China Glaze Whirled Away on my index and pinky and OPI Die Another Day and black acrylic paint to outline them.


 Also, my China Glaze Worlds Away Glitter Giveaway ends soon, don't forget to enter if you haven't already! The Pedi-Sox giveaway is now closed and I will be drawing names tonight so be on the lookout for an email tomorrow if you entered! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is really interesting! I love how the fanstrokes incorporate into that leopard!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...