Friday, April 13, 2012

Essie Navigate Her

 Hi guys! I love green so it should be no surprise that I couldn't resist this one. Essie Navigate Her is a light green, sort of a light pistachio green. It seems to lean a bit yellow on me. I really love this and can't wait to use it for a pedicure soon.
 Picture is three coats. The first coat was streaky, the second was good but a bit uneven so I did three. It would probably be fine with just two coats if you are careful. 


 What is your favorite green polish? Do you have any plans this weekend? We are hoping to see Battleship. Well, the husband wants to see it and I just want caramel popcorn!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. That's pretty! It looks great with your skin tone. It's a bit darker than OPI Stranger Tides, isn't it? It looks like it would be in the same artichoke-y color family. My favorite green is RBL Diddy Mow/Sonia Kashuk Fatigued/Essie Sew Psyched. I love greyed-out greens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually, ST looks darker and dirtier to me. They are definitely in the same family. I will have to compare them together.

      Delete
  2. i'm currently in a green tea ice cream food phase, and this color totally reminds me of green tea ice cream! :9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All this ice cream talk - it's Friday night and I am going to finish my glass of wine with dinner here and later have ice cream!...pistachio or green tea ice cream? Oh darn - not in my freezer and it's horrible weather - don't want to go out - Bryer's mint chip will have to do!

      Delete
    2. Now that you say that, it does totally look like green tea ice cream!

      Delete
  3. I also bought this one soon as I saw it. It's a new, fresh kind of green for my stash. Plus it looks great on my skin tone. I could not pull off those chalky mints that were so popular about 2 yrs back - did OK with the dusty army greens but they were really better for fall and winter toes I think. This one just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love green polish for some reason. I wear it even if it doesn't agree with my skin tone,lol!

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...