Monday, February 13, 2012

Red Nails With Easy Lace Tutorial

 I wasn't going to post this at first but then I thought why not? I don't love it but maybe someone else will. 
 I started off with a red base.


 Make a black slanted french tip, with acrylic paint made the line more perfect and make small loops above the tip.


 Add a few dots above the loops.


 Make small dots in a brick laying pattern across the black tip. I wish I would have used red for this but I used white and I think that is why I don't like it much, it seems out of place I guess. I learned this type of lace nail art from Robin Moses, if you haven't watched her videos on YouTube you are really missing out.




 After you cover the black tips with dots, top coat and your done.


 Do you think the white looks out of place here? While we are on the subject, have you ever used real lace on your nails? 

11 comments:

  1. I love it! How did u make the small loops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did them with a small brush just quickly making a half circle.

      Delete
  2. No I think the white looks perfectly fine! It looks amazing! :) The detail in the lace is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :) Ima have to try it one day. dont worry I give credit to where I get the idea, if you dont mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Go ahead, I was inspired by Robin Moses.

      Delete
  4. I like the white too! It has a nice graphic design quality about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty, I love it! I sometimes have a hard time getting all my dots to look the same, I end up with different sizes & have to refer to my design as modern art/retro, lol. this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometime I have the same problem. I usually have to dip my dotter in the paint after every dot to get a consistent size.

      Delete
  6. Looks even more delicate with those dots! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great nails, how can u fix them so perfectly??? Heheeheh... Would u like to follow each other?? Kisses xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...