Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Deathly Hallows

 Sorry for the crappy photos, no matter how many pictures I took, none of them would turn out right. Anyways, I wanted to share this before the last movie releases on Friday. 
 The background is supposed to look like the clouds you usually see from the openings. On the thumbs I have  HP for Harry Potter and the symbol for the Deathly Hallows. Hedwig and the Snitch are on my index fingers with Harry and Voldemort on the ring fingers. 
 This design really frustrated me and I almost didn't finish it, I had no idea what design I wanted and my stickers did not want to cooperate. I am most happy about the Snitch. It turned out way better than I thought it would. 
 Although I like it, I am not it love with it. I wish I had spent a little more time on this one.



 Will you be seeing the last Harry Potter Movie this weekend? Are you doing any nail art for it?

9 comments:

  1. This is insane! haha.. Extremely detailed..
    I love it =)

    Prob won't see the movie.. I haven't read all the books or seen all the movies.. So don't know enough to do nail art based on it either..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is most defiantly the best harry potter mani ive seen ever...and trust me ive seen a lot!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swaafie, thanks! I never read the books and didn't start watching the movies until I think the third came out. I enjoy watching them now though.

    Sarahlouise1986, thank you! As popular as the movies are I haven't seen much nail art for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa~ this is gorgeous, Tera! I'm always very impressed by your mani!

    I've got to try doing home-made stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Nailderella! Try them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the best hp mani i have seen! well done its freaking awesome

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cool. What a great artist you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! i love your Harry Potter nails <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...