Thursday, May 12, 2011

Skull and Glossbones with Silver Shatter

 One of my favorites from this collection, Skull and Glossbones. The pastels from the Pirates collection apply and wear extremely well and I have had this on for about four days now with no chipping. It was opaque in two coats with no streaking or bald spots. 


 I added a coat of Silver Shatter the other day because I wanted to play with it and think I have found the way that works best for me. I like the bigger more spaced out pieces and to get that I applied the Silver Shatter very thin, as thin as I could get it while still covering the nail, you could see the base color beneath it. When it dried I had large spacing between the silver. Picture is with topcoat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...