Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Loveded You Piggy!

 I am back with Gir and Piggy! Just a quick post today. I made these nail stickers but did not have the time to use them yet and I really wanted something different on my nails the next few days.
 These were done yesterday, I haven't been feeling so great and wasn't up to doing a full mani with nail art so I used the stickers a made and some rhinestones and bead chains. I used Planks A Lot for the Background.
 Here is the left hand before I was finished with it.


 Right Hand.


And the left hand when everything was on. I didn't have high hopes for the bead chains but they are still on today.


5 comments:

  1. Wa~ that's so cute! You made the stickers yourself? well done!
    Yes, the beads (in general, I think) "survival" is not so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks, they are super easy to make. I need to post how to do them, just haven't gotten around to it yet. You can search online and probably find a tutorial easily.
    This was the first time I have used the bead chains and was glad to see they lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. Wish my nails were long enough to do that (i got to stop chewing) lol
    keep up the creative work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I used to chew my nails up until I was about thirteen, you can do it! I stopped by keeping polish on all the time, even if it was just clear topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so pretty i love them :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...