Saturday, March 5, 2011

Teenage Dream

 I am loving this pink. With three coats it was still somewhat transparent but with all the glitter you can't really tell. Like most glitters it dried quick, that must be part of why I like glitter polish so much it seems to dry by the time I get done.
 Out of the Katy Perry collection I only picked up this, Last Friday Night and the Black Shatter. Those pictures will be coming soon but for now I think I will keep this on for a few more days. 
 I have also been playing around with how I have been taking pictures, not sure if I like the white background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...